Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Songs and bands

Go down 
+10
heatherD
jaj.atl
Nick_Smith
benniepaul
Larkjenn
kmoore
Brandi
spelling bee massacre
Allen
hurley1313
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Allen
Admin
Allen

Songs and bands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:52 pm

post a pic like you are doing and i should be able to figure it out. and where are you posting it from?
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
Brandi
Class of 1998
Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 pm

okay really, I did not do drugs in high school but I really don't remember a whole lot of this stuff! If I walked down an aisle with Colin and Melissa I should remember it! Maybe I was smoking crack and forgot about that too.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
Class of 1998
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 9:52 pm

On the topic of music...Hootie and the Blowfish. Sorry...had to say it.

Julie - I remember that part of the Titanic song playing when we were up for the Senior Walk. Walker and I are still buds. He lives in Hendersonville now and works in Nashville.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:35 am

Tell him that I said hello, Jonathan, and that I wish him well. Ask him if he remembers studying with Zach, David Scott, and I in preparation for Miss Evans' American Lit. quizzes.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
Class of 1998
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:59 am

To clarify on the nickname. Coach Forehand gave me the nickname "Reggie." It sort of stuck with the basketball guys. I still can't seem to rid myself of "Hootie." My players thought that Robertson was too long and now call me "Coach Rob." Some days I don't remember my real name!
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:43 pm

Hootie is on here now! I remember the Reggie phase...although Hootie was always his name to me.

It's funny how some of those names never fade.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:46 am

Here's one I like from Less Than Jake. It played all the time when I worked at Media Play (now defunct and liquidated, thanks to high prices), and I like it. Opryland, Media Play - places I worked that are no longer operating.

Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Not really my type of music but you can't leave this shit out of any 90's music thread. I did for some reason get the edited version so all the delicate sensibilities won't be harmed like the dead wood post.
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:53 am

I wish I had video of Paul singing Crash Test Dummies and Green Day!!!

If I ever see you again, you have to do that...PLUS you still owe me a picture of John Lennon!!! I do not forget a promise Razz

I notice not one person has put any christian music up here...and I know I didn't listen to it a lot but it was everywhere around us! Jars of Clay were huge and then all of those groups that performed at our school...Acappella, For Him, etc. Not to mention, "Go Ye Now In Peace" the lovely song that was sung at EVERY graduation.

No Doubt just started playing on my itunes...anyone go to their concert with Weezer? It got rained out...lots of mud and steamy car windows!
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:19 am

I was there sliding down the mud hill with Darcy. When Gwen slipped and fell on stage I laughed my ass off.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:23 am

Here is some acappella for you.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:03 am

jaj.atl wrote:
I wish I had video of Paul singing Crash Test Dummies and Green Day!!!

If I ever see you again, you have to do that...PLUS you still owe me a picture of John Lennon!!! I do not forget a promise Razz

I notice not one person has put any christian music up here...and I know I didn't listen to it a lot but it was everywhere around us! Jars of Clay were huge and then all of those groups that performed at our school...Acappella, For Him, etc. Not to mention, "Go Ye Now In Peace" the lovely song that was sung at EVERY graduation.

No Doubt just started playing on my itunes...anyone go to their concert with Weezer? It got rained out...lots of mud and steamy car windows!
I didn't listen to any Christian music back then. I listen to quite a bit now, most of which, oddly enough, was released when we were in high school. Here is some for you.

Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:44 pm

This has become my new favorite thanks to Allen and his subliminal message shite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs and bands   Songs and bands - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs and bands
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goodpasture Christian High :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: