Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you miss

Go down 
+13
jaj.atl
Dave Slate
TiffLopez
kvgamble
Larkjenn
heatherD
DBaker
Brandi
Allen
kmoore
spelling bee massacre
benniepaul
hurley1313
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

What do you miss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 1:58 am

I miss many of the people on here and I'm glad I'm going to get to see them soon. I miss Hamlett's humor and class, I even called in to his radio show just to talk baseball. I miss band, I miss pep rallies, I miss lunch and conversations, I miss driving to Taco Bell (which some of the guard girls called "Taco Hell") and the lady with the gold tooth. I miss exchanging your momma jokes with Keith Binkley, I miss the humor of Eric King, Seppie Ginsberg, Dana Dozier. I miss driving over to Eckhardt's house with Sanderson and Eckhardt on our free period. I miss Hurley messing around with Sanderson and it was fun to see them having fun. I miss when Eckhardt made fun of Turko and used the name of Beowulf's sword, singing "Hrunting we will go." I miss journalism and working on the Cougar's Paw and yearbook. I miss my two friends Holly and Vicki cause we all went to the same church and had lots of fun with youth trips in church.
Back to top Go down
Misty,spaz
Class of 1994
Misty,spaz

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:26 pm

I miss roaming the halls..being all emo when emo wasn't a way of life back then.
I miss hanging with the friends I had back then.
Miss trick shot lols
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Misty,spaz wrote:
I miss roaming the halls..being all emo when emo wasn't a way of life back then.
Miss trick shot lols

I know! I miss being emo when emo wasn't emo yet! I totally agree! Although the clothes I wore were more like club kid clothes than emo. But I was emo on the inside!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/desertflamers
kvgamble
Class of 1999
kvgamble

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:50 pm

I think that everyone had fun at trick shot bounce
Back to top Go down
heatherD
Class of 1997
heatherD

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:35 pm

DBaker wrote:
It was hell, yes. But there are some good memories. Remember when Mr. Senn threw his megaphone and it almost hit your sister? That was hilarious.

I do remember that. OMG. THat was the best. I still remember him shouting at me "Nichole. . . Heather. . . Whatever ! DANO! Move LEFT!"

I still say "tarnations" sometimes. I miss Mr. Senn.
Back to top Go down
heatherD
Class of 1997
heatherD

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:41 pm

DBaker wrote:
Misty,spaz wrote:
Miss trick shot lols

I know! I miss being emo when emo wasn't emo yet! I totally agree! Although the clothes I wore were more like club kid clothes than emo. But I was emo on the inside!

I miss being punk rock before baby doll shirts and baggy pants were in. I swear if there's such a thing as an emo soccer mom without having a damn thing to do with soccer, then that's me. (thanks to my mini-wagon)
Back to top Go down
TiffLopez
Class of 1998
TiffLopez

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:06 pm

Misty,spaz wrote:
Miss trick shot lols

I miss roaming the halls with you Misty and I miss the pep rallies and spirit week was kind of fun too.
Back to top Go down
Brandi
Class of 1998
Brandi

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Was I the only one who never went to Trick Shot?
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:42 pm

Brandi wrote:
Was I the only one who never went to Trick Shot?

You might be - lol. Even I went there a few times.
Back to top Go down
skyla
Class of 1998
skyla

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:03 pm

[quote="DBaker]

I know! I miss being emo when emo wasn't emo yet! I totally agree! Although the clothes I wore were more like club kid clothes than emo. But I was emo on the inside![/quote]

For the record, you didn't dress club kid in high school. You wore corduroys and flannel like the rest of us. You became club kid post out-of-the-closet. I remember how embarrassed my mom was when you wore smiley face socks with shorts and sandals when you went with me to NC for the first time as an open flamer. She still talks about it.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Party Monster. Hoo Rah
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:00 am

skyla wrote:
[quote="DBaker]

For the record, you didn't dress club kid in high school. You wore corduroys and flannel like the rest of us. You became club kid post out-of-the-closet. I remember how embarrassed my mom was when you wore smiley face socks with shorts and sandals when you went with me to NC for the first time as an open flamer. She still talks about it.[/quote]

Oh indeed I did. You don't remember the shiny metallic shirts I would wear to high school? Stevie Powers would make fun of me, and even Coach Hamlett made fun of me for it one day. I'm sure I can get Kat and Robin to vouch for me that I actually worse stuff like that in high school. I can't believe you don't remember that.
Back to top Go down
heatherD
Class of 1997
heatherD

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:08 pm

![/quote]

For the record, you didn't dress club kid in high school. You wore corduroys and flannel like the rest of us. You became club kid post out-of-the-closet. I remember how embarrassed my mom was when you wore smiley face socks with shorts and sandals when you went with me to NC for the first time as an open flamer. She still talks about it.[/quote]

Oh indeed I did. You don't remember the shiny metallic shirts I would wear to high school? Stevie Powers would make fun of me, and even Coach Hamlett made fun of me for it one day. I'm sure I can get Kat and Robin to vouch for me that I actually worse stuff like that in high school. I can't believe you don't remember that.[/quote]

I can totally vouch for you. You were wearing that GAWD awful lime green shirt on St Paddy's day that you saved from HS. My EYES!!!
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 7:40 pm

I love that GAWD awful lime green shirt! It's the only shirt I refuse to get rid of! I love you
Back to top Go down
benniepaul
Class of 1998
benniepaul

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:43 am

Club kids dress is so much better than rave kids. At least club kids have style.

Last edited by benniepaul on Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skyla
Class of 1998
skyla

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Well, my dear, I do recall your 2 very daring shirts but I am the proud owner of a treasure trove of pictures of you looking sweet in plaid. You were more my Brian Krakow than my Risky Vasquez (Please.. someone catch the My So-called Life refrece).
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:48 am

skyla wrote:
[quote="DBaker]

So there actually was something your mother disliked about me? I thought she wanted us to have babies and live happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:49 am

skyla wrote:
Well, my dear, I do recall your 2 very daring shirts but I am the proud owner of a treasure trove of pictures of you looking sweet in plaid. You were more my Brian Krakow than my Risky Vasquez (Please.. someone catch the My So-called Life refrece).

I wore plaid? ACK! Its a gay mans nightmare! I don't ever want to see those pictures!
Back to top Go down
Brandi
Class of 1998
Brandi

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:59 pm

I loved my so called life! Hey David, is Jared Leto really gay? That would be such a shame!
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 8:30 pm

I don't know if he is, but he should be! For someone that hot to be straight is just a waste! I'm sure you ladies think just the opposite - LOL!
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:16 am

Brandi wrote:
I loved my so called life! Hey David, is Jared Leto really gay? That would be such a shame!

that was a joke. gay as a goose. Leto is a pimp. musically and as an actor.
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:10 pm

I miss the morning announcements on TV, I miss journalism class and working on the school paper (and all my journalism buds), I miss going to baseball games and Mr. Hayes was there 99 percent of the time. I did see STP on Jimmy Kimmel last night and Weiland sounded OK.
Back to top Go down
El Nino
Class of 1998
El Nino

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:01 pm

I miss those years of my life. Everything that came with em, I miss it all.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 11:31 am

Seppie! Man, it was good to have you in Spanish. Without you and Eric King, we would have never had any fun! It was fun just to talk about SNL, Adam Sandler comedy, and Friday Night Videos on MTV.

So, my favorite Chris Farley bit was when the guy says,
"Sir, did you know that the coffee you are drinking is made by Columbian coffee crystals?"
Farley: "What?"
And then he goes nuts and they had to bang him on the head with a pot. That's one of my favorite memories - cutting up in class when Ms. Thomas was gone. Oh yeah.

How you been and what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:05 pm

El Nino is Spanish for....The Nino.
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you miss   What do you miss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you miss
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goodpasture Christian High :: General Discussion :: Goodpasture In General-
Jump to: