Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

do you remember...

Go down 
+13
Susan_Hughes
Brandi
heatherD
Nick_Smith
benniepaul
jaj.atl
skyla
DBaker
kvgamble
Dave Slate
spelling bee massacre
Allen
hurley1313
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

do you remember... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:53 pm

I've got one - does anyone remember when Mrs. Kilpatrick got the eyepatch? Also, she would sit at her desk with that fan blowing up her dress. ::shudder:: 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/desertflamers
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:31 am

OH the eyepatch...forgot that one. The smell of her room...I will never forget though Sad
Back to top Go down
kmoore
Class of 1998
kmoore

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:08 pm

a

Last edited by kmoore on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave Slate
Class of 1998
Dave Slate

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:53 am

Quote :
Also, she would sit at her desk with that fan blowing up her dress.

+

Quote :
The smell of her room...I will never forget though.

Could there be a connection there? :puke:
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:59 am

That was gross. do you remember... - Page 3 779851
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:25 am

Well it did smell like urine!
Back to top Go down
Dave Slate
Class of 1998
Dave Slate

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 12:38 pm

I remember stuff I did, but not so much of what others have done..

I remember breaking my arm when I fell off a basketball goal in the Jr. High gym. I grabbed it with my hands, then wrapped my legs around the rim, let my hands go and dangled off the rim up side down. Then I attempted to do a backwards flip by releasing my legs and landing on my feet. Instead I fell straight down and landed on my face and arm. ..Later that year I did the same thing to the same basketball goal showing some people how I had broken my arm. A coach walked in and saw me dangling there, yelled, told the other coaches and I got spanked for it. Coach Reese and Bloodworth took me into their office in the High School gym and Reese did the spanking. There I was; a 9th grader, getting a spanking! Reese took a couple of swings and then complained about his back and stopped. Bloodworth wanted him to continue but he was done for. It was funny.

Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 5:57 pm

That is strange. 14 yo's should not get spanked.
Back to top Go down
Susan_Hughes
Class of 1998
Susan_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 12:39 am

I didn't even know they spanked at Goodpasture. I wasn't ever in any trouble but the fact that neither of my brothers ever got spanked speaks volumes! LOL Sorry Jeramy, but it's true, you were somewhat of a troublemaker sometimes.
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:56 am

I got "detention" for chewing gum. So Miss. Thomas made me create the Spanish quiz for her classes later that day. Does anyone remember the paddles from elementary...I forget which teacher used to show it off??
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 11:09 am

I remember spring football training with Jeramy. We were running wind sprints on the field and I noticed he was dipping. I was like, "what the hell are you doing?" "makes me run faster", classic Jeramy response.
Back to top Go down
Susan_Hughes
Class of 1998
Susan_Hughes

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 3:00 pm

LOL Now that definitely sounds like something he'd say. And by the way Jeramy, that makes no sense at all.
Back to top Go down
shirley

shirley

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:10 am

Anyone remember the kid that pissed all over Justin Purkey's shoes.[/quote]

I remember and know the kid that pissed all over Purkey's shoe's i was in 8th grade when it happened after basketball practice
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 pm

That took some balls. Not because Purkey was the all American quaterback of the football team type but to piss on anyone shoes that is bigger and stronger is just crazy. Excellent
Back to top Go down
kcoggin
Class of 1998
kcoggin

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:54 pm

you are so funny! I am sorry, but I do not remember any of them. You must have a great memory. I got your email about the site. DO you need for me to pass the news onto the contacts for the Class of 98 that I have?
Hope things are going well.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:17 pm

That would be awesome Kristi. Anything and everything is welcome. I enjoyed seeing you at the home coming game, I wish I would have gone to the reunion.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:14 pm

!0 to 11 years ago A few peeps and myself were set to see the Offspring play. That was when there was a 328 performence hall. They got snowed in and stayed in Denver.

This is the rest of the story.

Allen, Adam, Ben Sweet, and I were standing in an empty parking lot. A large black suv pulled into the lot. We were just 4 guys standing in a parking lot, pissed about a concert cancellation trying to figure out what to do on a Saturday night in downtown Nashville.

Until Mr. black suv rolled down his window and said "hey , you need that medicine". I need to inform the reader that I am a magnet for oddnes. We all shook our heads(no) and continued chatting amongst ourselves. This is the replay of that night.

Drug Dealer: Come here I got alot of crack and I need to get rid of it. Do you know where I can sell it?
Hurley: Actually yes I do, any public school you can find will do. Stratford is the closest, after that move on to Maplewood.
Drug Dealer: Thanks man here is a free sample.
Hurley: (Talking to other guys) Holy Shite that guy gave me a crack rock and a forged business card.

We all walked around for a bit after that and I accedentially forgot the crack rock until the next day of school. Only Brooke Thurman and I know what happened to that crack rock.(and anyone else I told) Stay away from Sir Pizza
Back to top Go down
Dave Slate
Class of 1998
Dave Slate

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Ah, Sir Pizza!

I am trying to remember something to write here. But I am coming up blank about school'ish events in those days.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you remember...   do you remember... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

do you remember...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goodpasture Christian High :: General Discussion :: Goodpasture In General-
Jump to: