Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley Empty
PostSubject: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 1:44 pm

This is the Colombian coffee crystals skit from the nineties. It features Chris Farley as a disgruntled man. I was in ninth grade and bought the "Best of SNL" tape for a certain year. I watched the whole thing, but this clip I watched over and over. It split my sides with laughter and I shared it with Seppie. He took it home, watched it, and the rest is history. I still remember it as one of the funniest clips I have ever seen. We died laughing and we remembered this at the reunion. To my grade A friend, Seppie G. here it is:

Other things that were cool back then include Friday Night Videos (before MTV stopped the music and sold out), Big 80's on VH1, beating the heck out of Mike Tyson in a video game, and listening to all kinds of music. Also, ripping the desk apart with my bare hands. Strength comes from the mind, not the body in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Dave Slate
Class of 1998
Dave Slate

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:09 pm

LMAO!!! Razz

Oh boy... lol... I needed this today! Thanks Nick.

I loved SNL back in those days. Every Saturday night Lauren and I would go out and I'd make it home just in time to see SNL. I recorded it every week and would keep certain skits. I think I still have the one where Farley was at Seaworld hitting on a girl and kept getting splashed from the whale. "They may as well call this place bacteria splash." LOL.

..Man, he was legendary.

Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:21 pm

I agree. Not only a funny skit, it gives the abdominal muscles a pretty good workout. Who needs stomach crunches or lunges when I can see this stuff? J/K ;-) I am happy to bring you the laughs. I'm addicted to comedy. FARLEY RULES.
Back to top Go down
El Nino
Class of 1998
El Nino

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Farley does indeed rule Nick. O Doyle does too, now that I think about it. I loved the part in that clip you posted kinda at the end when it got quiet and all you could hear was the girl still crying a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Yeah. She was sure sobbing. Probably wondering why her husband went nuts. He told her to "shut [her] yapper" I love it when he used to say that. She was telling him to stop, he was just going to town. Don't make Farley mad. Dangerous.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:34 am

Better than saying shut your flapper. Seppie's personal expierance with a Tommy Boy stunt is funnier than any skit
Back to top Go down
El Nino
Class of 1998
El Nino

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 pm

hurley1313 wrote:
Better than saying shut your flapper. Seppie's personal expierance with a Tommy Boy stunt is funnier than any skit

I got out and threw that apple at least a mile.
Back to top Go down
Sanderson
Class of 1998
Sanderson

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:24 pm

Just remember. I told you to do, but dumbass wayne opened the door. Damit, that was so freaking funny.
Back to top Go down
El Nino
Class of 1998
El Nino

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:13 pm

The look on Chad Wilson's face after I hit his brand new car. I looked back at him after I hit it, that look on his face was priceless.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:12 pm

I met Chad. He works at the GameTrader store in Goodlettsville near the Baskin Robbins. I used to work there in like 2000 at the BR and he was there then and I last saw him there when I came by to pick up a game about a year ago. Same old Chad, except he's ripped now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley   The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley Empty

Back to top Go down

The funniest SNL skit ever, featuring Chris Farley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goodpasture Christian High :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: