Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everybody! Please read this!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen
Admin
Allen

Hi everybody! Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody! Please read this!   Hi everybody! Please read this! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:34 am

Okay, this forum is about to die. There have been about 5 new posts in the past week. We have some really good posters, but I'm sure we are all running thin on things to reminisce about. If you know anyone who hasn't registered, or who just hasn't posted, please hit them up! Underclassmen, Upperclassmen, whatever. Use myspace, facebook, email, etc.

If anyone has any ideas on ways to get this place up and running, please hit me or Hurley up. Thanks to all who have been contributing.
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
kcoggin
Class of 1998
kcoggin

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! Please read this!   Hi everybody! Please read this! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Ok, I am going to post! I just saw a lot of you guys at the Homecoming game. It was so good to see you all. I can't wait to talk with you even more tomorrow night. I will do better about checking out and posting on the blog-thanks again Allen.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Class of 1998
tisha

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! Please read this!   Hi everybody! Please read this! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:16 am

I'm here sugar.....like it or not...lol!!!! I'm sure everyone appreciates my lack of computer knowledge! I really hope that everyone comes to the get together on the 25th though....I think it will be good.....AND laid back!! I'm all about comfort and hangin out with no pressure to look good in uncomfortable shoes and clothes! Even if it continues to be a few people, I think we can find plenty to talk about! Hope everyone continues to speak their minds....I love the honesty!
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! Please read this!   Hi everybody! Please read this! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 1:42 am

I really hope to be there on the 25th. If I can at all, I promise I will make it. I don't like to commit to things and then not show up for whatever reason, but I really hope to make it.

To piggyback off of what Philip said, the reunion doesn't have to be the end of us keeping in touch. Not everyone has to jump knee deep into conversation, but I hope that you all continue to drop in and say hi.
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody! Please read this!   Hi everybody! Please read this! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody! Please read this!
Page 1 of 1