Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone seen or heard from the following...

Go down 
+6
jaj.atl
hurley1313
Larkjenn
TiffLopez
Allen
kmoore
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

Has anyone seen or heard from the following... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from the following...   Has anyone seen or heard from the following... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:43 am

Skyla...my niece will be wearing a prosthetic when she is older. And I have thought about the same thing. One of my best memories of Bethany was when we went roller skating and this kid came up asking her where her arm was...she looked at me in shock and asked, "Julie, where did it go? I lost my arm!" She was so funny about it. I will never forget Susie Stump!!

We need to get her on here for other reasons. She should have the inside scoop on the reunion.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from the following...   Has anyone seen or heard from the following... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:00 pm

I remember my first encounterwith Bethany's arm. Freshman year we were playing softball for wellness. Bethany hit the ball and her arm came flying of attached to the bat. Freaked me out cause I had no idea. The watched the bat/arm fly through the air while the ball rolled right by me. I was trying to figure out why no one else was shocked and then I got it and felt like an ass. Everyone yelling at me to get the ball and I am staring at bat/arm.
Back to top Go down
heatherD
Class of 1997
heatherD

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from the following...   Has anyone seen or heard from the following... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 1:40 pm

I talked to Jake at our reunion and he said Bethany was doing some volunteer work at Vandy again. She was the sweetest girl I ever met. I'm not ashamed to admit that I have one of those non-lesbian crushes on her. You can't help but love her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from the following...   Has anyone seen or heard from the following... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen or heard from the following...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goodpasture Christian High :: General Discussion :: Get Togethers-
Jump to: