Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toys old and new

Go down 
+9
blackharley02
Susan_Hughes
kmoore
Nick_Smith
skyla
Dave Slate
Allen
jaj.atl
hurley1313
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:23 pm

I've wondered exactly when the change occured. The change for me was I went from my beloved G.I Joes to tools. Its bothersome to me. I don't have near the amount of fun in Toys r us as I used to, but put me in home depot and I am going crazy. I do have one set of toys that got upgraded and became alot more fun.

Toys old and new Myspace008
Toys old and new Myspace006
Toys old and new Untitled
Toys old and new Myspace062
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:45 pm

The only "toy" I have is named Mike. (Come on, cut me some slack. I am one of the only singleton ladies on here...I get to brag a little!!)

Toys old and new CIMG1736

But seriously...my toys are SCUBA gear, skis, camping/hiking stuff, etc. Oh and I still have my pound puppy that I have had forever and was thrown around the gym during pajama day one year. He got stiches that day guys!! Meanies.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:47 pm

Yeah I guess we need a singles thread.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 4:40 pm

Toys old and new Photo252

this is my only gun so far. as far as other toys, the internet is my main one.
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:00 pm

Toys old and new 63456550171_main200
Toys old and new Shuttle_thToys old and new Slaughter_th
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:07 pm

OK...just so I can join the gun club. These have been seen before, but they are my faves!

Toys old and new P1010009
Toys old and new P1010019

So much fun!!
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Girls and guns. Next time wear a bikini while you shoot and can get in the girls and guns calandar. I know thats a priority and all.
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:13 pm

it's a life goal
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:06 pm

I would definitely buy that issue. Pages might get sticky but oh well.

Oh thats nasty why would you say that.

Sorry but I only speak the truth even to myself. Except when I play poker or monopoly with myself then I cheat like hell but whats really bad is I know that left hand is cheating but right hand is to scared of left hand to say anything. Cheating bastard.
Back to top Go down
Dave Slate
Class of 1998
Dave Slate

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:27 pm

Nice guns guys! I have a Tech9 and a .32 cal taurus. I don't really shoot them or play with them. I own a condo in downtown Nashville and I keep them there for protection.

I guess my biggest toy or hobby would have to be MTG (Magic the Gathering). It is a collecting card game. You may remember seeing people playing it on occasion in the halls at school.. I still play and have a very valuable collection.
Smile
Back to top Go down
skyla
Class of 1998
skyla

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:29 am

Hurley- I think we've had this home depot discussion before. I feel so old for having asked for a vaccuum for my birthday. Forget jewelry. I want home appliances!

Dave- I can't believe you are still into MTG! I have an old set of cards from high school when I thought this bookstore guy was hot and I needed an excuse to hang around. Lame, I know. Anyway, I didn't know it still existed.

As for guns, I married into a hunting family so we are overstocked! I suck with a shot gun (they knock me on my rear) but with a hand gun you better watch out.

Julie- you look so tough in that picture. I love it!
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 3:29 am

Here are some wonderful reminders of retro, 1980s pop culture. Check it out!

Toys old and new BeastMan
Toys old and new Ectocooler
Toys old and new Voltron
Toys old and new Mrtcereal-2

Radical!
Back to top Go down
kmoore
Class of 1998
kmoore

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:55 am

a

Last edited by kmoore on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:07 am

Im not sure but are those goggles big enough. They might not be regulation.
Back to top Go down
kmoore
Class of 1998
kmoore

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:10 am

Try taking them off of her...She might bite your hand since her arms are a little tied up She's crazy when it comes to swimming. She's been in the water since she was 10 months old.
Back to top Go down
Susan_Hughes
Class of 1998
Susan_Hughes

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:20 am

Ok so what is the fascination with all those weapons? And how in the world did so many of you get your hands on M4s? I have a feeling that if y'all had carried one of those rifles everywhere , including the shower for two years, you'd be singing a different tune. However, we have managed to purchase one really cool toy so far, but it's the first of many.[img]Toys old and new Dscn1214[/img]
Back to top Go down
kmoore
Class of 1998
kmoore

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:18 am

a

Last edited by kmoore on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:10 am

My gun is owned by a Marine buddy...I felt like I was playing a really cool video game.

Oh, you guys should've seen Angeline with the guns...at one point, she started giggled and turned around with her finger on the trigger...while laughing. The boys and I freaked. I have never been paralyzed with fear until that moment. (I wouldn't do so well in combat)

Kayla...you have the boat still. As much as I love the car, I would take a boat any day! Is it water skiing season yet?!
Back to top Go down
blackharley02
Class of 1996
blackharley02

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:18 am

i have a few toys myself they are all missing a couple of wheel
if you know what i meen there alla harley all the timeToys old and new Snow_a12Toys old and new Snow_a13Toys old and new Snow_a14
she is due in june[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]Toys old and new Snow_a15Toys old and new Snow_a16
this is my duaghter autumn and my son william
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:00 pm

M4s are what you guys use. We civilians have to lower our standard to the ar-15. No full auto and no 3 shot burst. My God that would be beautiful though. Its good I guess I couldn't join cause the hardware that you guys use would have kept me in for life. If you know any crooked quarter masters let me know. Little joke(or was it) It was but I would love to come across some body armor, bio-haz suits, and grenades (just for fishing though) for a good price.
Back to top Go down
Susan_Hughes
Class of 1998
Susan_Hughes

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:35 pm

I guess I take my weapons experience for granted. By definition, I'm an Ordnance Corps Officer, which means I learned ALL about the Army's Weapons Systems and Ammunition. You'd have been in pure bliss firing some of the things I've fired. MK19, M249, M9, M240B, M2, AT4, Grenades, etc....I guess my favorite was the 25mm Bushmaster Chain Gun on the Bradley. I went to gunnery with an infantry unit while I was in Korea and they took me out to the range one day. I'd still rather jump out of planes than go to the range, though. I guess it's all a matter of preference. Jeramy has some pretty cool experiences too if we can get him on here to share some of them.
Back to top Go down
TiffLopez
Class of 1998
TiffLopez

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Susan - I think you are awesome for what your doing! I don't think I could do it.
Julie - The picture you have of you and your man on here as your toy is so cute! I guess I would have to say that my hubby would be my toy.
Toys old and new Scan0020
I love my toy! I play with it every chance I get.
lol!
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:09 am

I don't have any pics of my boy in his uniform...although I am not a fan of the flight suit. Bleck! I get to play with my toy this week!!! FIrst time since Valentines day...sniffle.
Back to top Go down
Susan_Hughes
Class of 1998
Susan_Hughes

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:13 pm

What! I love my hubby in his flight suit!

I LOVE MY PILOT!!!
Back to top Go down
El Nino
Class of 1998
El Nino

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:42 pm

Susan_Hughes wrote:
Ok so what is the fascination with all those weapons? And how in the world did so many of you get your hands on M4s? I have a feeling that if y'all had carried one of those rifles everywhere , including the shower for two years, you'd be singing a different tune. However, we have managed to purchase one really cool toy so far, but it's the first of many.[img]Toys old and new Dscn1214[/img]

Whoa. Now that looks like a fun toy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toys old and new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys old and new   Toys old and new Empty

Back to top Go down

Toys old and new
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goodpasture Christian High :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: