Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any regrets

Go down 
+8
jaj.atl
skyla
Allen
kvgamble
benniepaul
Larkjenn
Brandi
hurley1313
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Any regrets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any regrets   Any regrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:31 am

I am more in favor of Paul and Guns and Roses. Its time to live and let die. Hell yes I love that song. I have never been immersed or sprinkled or touched with the Holy Water. I guess I will be seeing a darker but yet firey fate. What will be will be. Viva le revaloution.
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

PostSubject: Re: Any regrets   Any regrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:47 am

Ok...Before our Christian oriented school gets into a theological discussion:

None us of knows anything for sure about life after death or what is required of us. There are many interpretations of the Bible and therefore, there are going to be many different opinions. Live your life to the fullest and enjoy yourself. (Good song Hurley)!!

On that topic, I am sorry if I ever offended anyone back in the day. I was uber "religious" and could be quite close minded about a lot of topics.

And Jennifer, I wish there were something that we could all say to ease your mind. But (as I am sure you have heard this before) you had no clue what was going to happen so you shouldn't feel guilty about the events that occurred. We are all going to die some day so maybe we could learn from your regret...learn to let the old stuff go and see if we can rekindle the old friendships. This is one of the reasons I am SO HAPPY that Allen created this forum.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Any regrets   Any regrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Living life is the best thing we can do. Siempre vivo la revolucion de la vida bonita de las islas de passion. I am excited because I am planning on going back to school in the fall. Maybe when I see you guys I will be able to tell you I'm in classes again! I can't wait!

Allen, Hurley, and Julie are all my friends and I'm glad to see their avatars and I know they are all good people. That's all I meant, was that on that day in the past, I felt like someone thought I was wicked for what occurred during my infancy, a part of my life I couldn't help what happened then even if I wanted to. Anyway, it's old news and I forgive the person who said it, let's move on and be HAPPY like my friend Ms. Jones says. I regret bringing it up and I apologize if anyone is offended.

Jennifer - I'm sorry that you feel upset about that. Life is very unpredictable. That's the only thing that is certain about life. As we change and grow, we can move through huge amounts of pain, trust me I know it very well.
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

PostSubject: Re: Any regrets   Any regrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 am

Nick, don't apologize!! No need!!! I just was pre-empting any "old school" religious discussions Smile If someone was offended, they need to get to know you better. You would never intentionally hurt anyone!!
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Any regrets   Any regrets - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:25 pm

Thank you, Julie. No - I don't think I ever would, on purpose, hurt someone. Getting to know other people well starts with first respecting the person. That's all anyone might ask - for respect and acceptance. In times past, everyone was younger and less mature. The future is now so let's live it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any regrets   Any regrets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any regrets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goodpasture Christian High :: General Discussion :: Goodpasture In General-
Jump to: