Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.

Go down 
+2
spelling bee massacre
Allen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Allen
Admin
Allen

Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. Empty
PostSubject: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 2:58 pm

If you don't like something, tell me. I can't guarantee it will get changed, but it might.
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
spelling bee massacre
Admin
spelling bee massacre

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:23 pm

can you get more people up in here postin'? study
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:25 pm

spelling bee massacre wrote:
can you get more people up in here postin'? study
thanks for that suggestion as it had not yet crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:30 am

I have the entire senior class pic like they hang on the wall but its to big for my scanner.
Back to top Go down
benniepaul
Class of 1998
benniepaul

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 6:50 am

I am going to invite some more people personally this weekend. Maybe if we all send out personal invites we can get this place rollin'.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:54 pm

excellent Paul. that would be much appreciated. and you are right, personal invites are the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:56 am

Okay, I'm going to start hyping this place again. Please, everyone - post something, start posting again, send the link to friends, whatever you can do. I feel like I'm working an IED on this forum. If we can just get enough people posting at once, it will live.

I apologize in advance for any annoying emails.

- Allen
Back to top Go down
Erik

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

[b]This forum is pathetic. Get a real URL. Install some security patches, i'm 13 and I could hack it with my hands crossed. Also, hire some real staff. Nice little navigator bar at the top. Way to make it centered.
Back to top Go down
Hayya123

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:47 am

do that things that you like.busy your schedule.
Back to top Go down
Hayya123

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:10 am

1. Make a Good First Impression

2.  Make Your Buyers Feel Welcome

3. Don’t Depersonalize Completely

4.  Cut the Clutter

5. Improve Lighting and Light Fixtures

6. Decorate to Sell

7. Clean Up Your Act

8. Make Those Minor Repairs

9. Maximize Your Space

10. Don’t Forget Your Floors

For  more
Back to top Go down
Hayya123

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:52 am

Use the wooden furniture it is more attractive.

For more please click on mouth guard
Back to top Go down
Hayya123

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:57 am

A mouthguard is a protective device for the mouth that covers the teeth and gums to prevent and reduce injury to the teeth, arches, lips and gums. A mouthguard is most often used to prevent injury in contact sports, as a treatment for bruxism or TMD, or as part of certain dental procedures, such as tooth bleaching. Depending on application, it may also be called a mouth protector, mouth piece, gumshield, gumguard, nightguard, occlusal splint, bite splint, or bite plane.

For more please click on mouth guard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.   Please let me know what I can do to make this place better. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please let me know what I can do to make this place better.
Page 1 of 1