Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble anyone

Go down 
+6
Allen
kvgamble
TiffLopez
benniepaul
DBaker
hurley1313
10 posters
AuthorMessage
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Has anyone else been arrested or faced some kind of legal procedure? Out of my group I expected to get arrested first but I was last. Not that its anything to brag about.
I got hit with an unlawful possession of a weapon. I assumed that the 2nd amendment gave me the right to carry a gun but I was wrong. Got to have one of those damn permits. I discovered that the legal system was a joke soon after. My charge could have brought a max.fine of 1000.00 and 11/29 in jail. I recieved a 100.00 fine and 12 hours of community service. I did 2 of the 12 hours and the fine was waived. I didn't even have to go to jail. I got a citation. Before the process was over I bought a new gun and got a permit.
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:57 pm

I got a DUI after I moved to Phoenix and turned 21 - it was HELL. As if I shouldn't have known better - I learned my lesson after serving 24 hours in Tent City. (Not to mention the 23 hours I spent in Madison Jail the week before, waiting to be bailed out by my uncle. He was so PO'd.)

Tent City is literally that. It's a place outside in the middle of the desert with Tents and high maximum security. That's all there is. Most people with DUI's have to serve time there. They give you water from a hose, and sandwiches with questionable meat and stale or moldy bread.

It was hot and miserable. I tried not to eat or drink anything, hoping I'd pass out and get a ticket out of there, but I never did.

After that experience, it was enough for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/desertflamers
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:47 pm

I have heard about tent city. By all accounts it sucks.
Back to top Go down
benniepaul
Class of 1998
benniepaul

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Well...I have spent a total of 6 months locked up behind bars. I know it is weird hearing that I have done hard time. I had a serious drug problem that I might share in full on this site later down the road. I have done time in Wilson county and in Davidson county. That was probably the longest 6 months of my life.

The worst thing about jail, is the fact that you are using the nastiest toilets known to man! You think that toilet at the gas station in Podunk, TN is bad, you have no idea! Plus, the toilets in Davidson county faced into a hallway of department of correction's office workers.
Back to top Go down
TiffLopez
Class of 1998
TiffLopez

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Wow......sounds like a wonderful experience! But, I still can't picture you in jail Paul!
Back to top Go down
benniepaul
Class of 1998
benniepaul

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:24 pm

TiffLopez wrote:
Wow......sounds like a wonderful experience! But, I still can't picture you in jail Paul!

just think of me in an orange jumpsuit. let me know if that helps!!!! Razz

I actually did have some pretty good days in there. I learned that if I keep myself busy, even a cage cannot keep me down.
An average day in jail.

Breakfast comes around at 4am. If you do wake up and get breakfast, your day will suck ass!!!
We would usually get 1 sausage, 1 eggs and 3 pancakes. The pancakes were about 3 inches in diameter.
They came in stacks of 3. If you do not get up in time for breakfast, you will be weak for the rest
of the day. In jail, they barely feed you enough food, so we will be slightly weaker I am guessing.
The biggest meal they feed us was breakfast. On holidays, we would get biscuits and other goodies.

After breakfast, you go back to your 2 man cell and sleep a few hours. I always took advantage of
this time and got a little extra sleep. Around 7:30, our doors would be opened and I would get out of
bed and turn on a television and watch the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I would start exercising.

Around 9:30, the guards would come in the tv/dining area and take us to the roof for exercise. I usually
hung out with the people who jogged around the roof. We would jog laps and talk about politics, hobbies,
religion,...etc. While we were on the roof, we would gather together and have a prayer for the lunch we were
about to eat. We would return to our cell blocks. I usually took this time to take a shower. The showers sucked!
In order to keep the water running, you had to constantly pump the water yourself by pushing a button every
3 seconds. I guess this helped control shower rapes. (ha!) I never saw anyone raped in a shower.

After I got out of the shower, lunched would be served. We usually had a sandwich, salad, and an orange.
The meat was usually old. The bread was not that great either. When lunch was finished, they would lock us
down again for a few hours, then let us go to the tv/dining room.

During the afternoon, I would play chess, exercise more, watch tv, or talk to one of the cell mates like Samuel Jenkins.
I would do this until dinner. Dinner was usually nasty, but tolerable. I would usually rest at night and just watch tv.
We would combine snacks and make jail house orderves. (mhmm) They were actually pretty good. My favorite was
called ghetto-dope. It was made out of crushed hot chips. It had a kick to it!!!

At night, a lot of inmates got silly and started singing and goofing off until they passed out. I did not let the cage get me down.
Back to top Go down
TiffLopez
Class of 1998
TiffLopez

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:34 pm

[quote="benniepaul"]
TiffLopez wrote:

I can't picture you in orange, just purple...Barney. You know I love ya!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kvgamble
Class of 1999
kvgamble

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:29 am

Barney I can not picture you in a jumpsuit.
Back to top Go down
benniepaul
Class of 1998
benniepaul

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 6:40 am

[quote="TiffLopez"]
benniepaul wrote:
TiffLopez wrote:

I can't picture you in orange, just purple...Barney. You know I love ya!! Very Happy

I love ya too, even though you posted a pic of me with an awful experimental haircut! afro Razz
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:17 pm

damn Paul, that sucks. i have only spent 24 hours in jail. it was in Davisdon County. the food actually wasn't too bad where i was at. it was funny b/c i had a black cellmate who a a big guy and really nice to me.

when they opened up our cells for everyone to commune, he sat at a picnic table and i sat down next to him. after about 3 minutes i noticed it was the black picnic table. i was the only white guy with about 20 black dudes and all the white guys were on the other end of the holding area at another table. very awkward. i didnt want to get up and move cause i didnt want to piss any one off.

so i sat there and listed to them talk about why they were there. i remember hearing one guy say, "i'm in for murder. i didnt kill nobody. i shot him, but he was alive when i left."
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 pm

I should have been put in jail. I was an ass to my cops but hey I'll take a citation.
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 1:47 pm

When I was in the Madison jail here, there was a drag queen they had arrested who was trying to hit and scratch at the cops. He was in full drag - wig, makeup, dress - the works. They couldn't put him in the cell with the other guys because he would have gotten his ass kicked, so they tied him to a chair outside the cell. Even though he was tied to the chair he still kept trying to flail around and was rocking back and forth. The best he could do was spit on the cops, so they got a paper bag and put it over his head. When they did that, he just started screaming non-stop at the top of his lungs. It was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen anything so funny in my life.

Also one guy in my cell had smuggled meth in, and he fashioned a crack pipe out of a straw and a juice box. He had a lighter too, and somehow he managed to smoke the meth out of the juice box. He passed it around to a few people and they all got tweaked out. I don't know how they kept the juice box from melting or catching on fire though.

I had a big black guy in my cell too that said he killed somebody.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 3:53 pm

juice boxes are coated with wax and for some reason can withstand heat. we used to smoke pot out of them, they make great pipes.
Back to top Go down
benniepaul
Class of 1998
benniepaul

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:14 am

Allen wrote:
juice boxes are coated with wax and for some reason can withstand heat. we used to smoke pot out of them, they make great pipes.

I used 20 oz coke bottles and aluminum foil pipes. Every time I bought a nice pipe, I would break it by accident or the cops would confiscate it. I prefer glass.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:18 am

glass is the way to go. one time i got pulled over in murfreesboro with a quarter sack and an aluminum pipe. the cops let me go after lecturing about the dangers of smoking out of aluminum. potatoes and apples also make nice pipes.
Back to top Go down
heatherD
Class of 1997
heatherD

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:45 am

Gracious me. You guys are all a bunch of trouble makers.

The closest I came to trouble is my ex-husband. He's serving 30 yrs. Anyone want the full story can P.M. me.
Back to top Go down
DBaker
Class of 1997
DBaker

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:12 pm

Allen wrote:
glass is the way to go. one time i got pulled over in murfreesboro with a quarter sack and an aluminum pipe. the cops let me go after lecturing about the dangers of smoking out of aluminum. potatoes and apples also make nice pipes.

You can smoke pot out of a potato or apple? I can't figure that one out.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 am

DBaker wrote:
Allen wrote:

You can smoke pot out of a potato or apple? I can't figure that one out.

my buddy Squid (DA grad) would always prep them for us when we worked at Jillians. maybe i will get him on here to conduct a pothead 101 class.
Back to top Go down
Brandi
Class of 1998
Brandi

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:38 pm

That's funny that he is a DA grad. I worked at Copeland's with a guy who graduated from DA in 94 or 95. He said that they were growing pot behind the school and so many seniors got caught that they couldn't expel them all. They ended up bringing in a drug counselor for their free period.
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:30 pm

you all be careful...last I heard Joshua Morrison was a cop. he might come after you Wink
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:53 pm

He's a bike cop too. Like AC Slater. Does anyone have his contact info? We need him on here.

Trouble anyone Pb1
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:45 am

I will have to bug Joe Reid to get Morrison's info. I will give him a ring this week Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
Class of 1998
Jonathan

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:58 pm

Morrison is a police officer in Hendersonville...at least he was not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble anyone   Trouble anyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble anyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goodpasture Christian High :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: