Goodpasture Christian High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for alumni of Goodpasture Christian High School to chat and catch up.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Embarrasing High School Moments

Go down 
+10
heatherD
Larkjenn
Brandi
jaj.atl
skyla
TiffLopez
Nick_Smith
benniepaul
hurley1313
DBaker
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skyla
Class of 1998
skyla

Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:38 am

The year I was part of the complete failure of a showchoir band and ended up joining in the Clint Black thing he assured Wes that the whole choir was coming to his house to watch it on TV and we showed up and it was just us. Yup...just the three of us making candy and watching the 3 Amigos. It was so depressing to see how he actually lives. I think he only seemed so creepy because he was so deperate for approval. Although, he has recently sent me some pretty dirt e-mails in which he reffered to himself as "as sexy as always." Hmm...maybe I went too easy on the guy.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:22 am

This is all news to me, girls. Mr. J. has transformed in my mind. Unbelievable. I gotta play some music to make this all OK, how about "Centerfold" - no, he'd probably like that too much. That's the epitome of uncool, Mr. J. You just made J. Geils band uncool to listen to!
Back to top Go down
kmoore
Class of 1998
kmoore

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:49 am

a

Last edited by kmoore on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Better than letting you walked around looking like a dog pissed in hair Just looking out for you chickie.
Back to top Go down
skyla
Class of 1998
skyla

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:37 pm

Working hard to prove you're still and ass? Hair is too sensitive a subject for that, man. Kayla never looked bad a day in her life.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:11 am

Honestly I agree. Kayla is a pretty lady, but I don't doubt that I said that I don't remember it but I don't doubt it. We could probably start a thread with junk I said to people or more or less about them that I don't remember. My only defense is that I said it to the person and not behind their back. Except for 2 occasions that I briefly mentioned on my regrets.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 1:28 am

what? i don't think i ever said anything like that. i can be an ass sometimes, but i don't remember that. of course, i don't remember a lot of things from that long ago.
Back to top Go down
https://goodpasture.forumakers.com
kmoore
Class of 1998
kmoore

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:21 am

a

Last edited by kmoore on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:01 am

I was doing a stare contest with Dylan Puryear. While I was doing it, I was sitting in one of the desks in Mr. Baugh's class. I was gripping onto the table, and I sort of "got into a zone" where I was in total concentration. As the staring contest lasted longer, I accidentally but forcefully ripped off the top of the desk (the wooden part) from its metal frame. Laughter ensued and I had to laugh at it too because it was pretty dadgum funny. Dylan had me sign the desk.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:05 am

that story is legend 'round these parts. people still talk about that Nick.
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:27 pm

Man I've been in many "zones". The trolling for booty zone, the way to drunk but I'll have another any way zone but i've never been in the staring so hard I rip the damn desk apart zone.

Last edited by hurley1313 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
benniepaul
Class of 1998
benniepaul

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:13 pm

Nick_Smith wrote:
I was doing a stare contest with Dylan Puryear. While I was doing it, I was sitting in one of the desks in Mr. Baugh's class. I was gripping onto the table, and I sort of "got into a zone" where I was in total concentration. As the staring contest lasted longer, I accidentally but forcefully ripped off the top of the desk (the wooden part) from its metal frame. Laughter ensued and I had to laugh at it too because it was pretty dadgum funny. Dylan had me sign the desk.

man...i wish would have been there!!
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:52 am

Gatlinburg trip I think sophomore year. A group of us rented scooters and went wild. I tried to make a turn down a side street and right as I did an old lady stepped into my path. I swearved to miss her and hit the curb which bounced me off of the scooter. I didn't let go of the throttle so the scooter dragged me down the sidewalk. I finally got to my feet in time for the scooter to hit the side of a building. It launched me head first over the scooter and into the brick wall. I was out for a few seconds and when I came to I could hear people around me saying oh my God is that guy ok. I stood up and took the helmet off and realized half of Goodpasture was standing there and they busted out laughing. Scooter rock.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:58 pm

This is as good as I can remember from back then. Brandi and I were in drama class our freshman year with all Juniors and Seniors. We had to lip sing a song of our choice in front of the whole class. Everyone else knew each other. It was pretty embarrassing for me. I don't know about Brandi. I did The Offspring's "Come Out and Play"
Back to top Go down
Brandi
Class of 1998
Brandi

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:22 pm

I totally forgot about that Allen. I sung some one hit wonder song of the moment and forgot the words! Do you remember Amy Wachtel swallowing a goldfish in that class?
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:44 pm

Well, I can't say as to why the doggone desk ripped off. I guess it was more psychological, you know, like when people can lift a car to rescue their kid when the car's about to blow up? The mind-body connection can do some crazy stuff! Coach Baugh laughed, and when I asked him if I needed to pay for it, he said to keep it. Then Dylan asked me to sign it and they put it in Mrs. Heintzman's room I think.

Also that year Dylan always wanted to play mercy. I think that was my mercy year. Lee Miller and some other guys would always laugh, because in negotiating with Morrison on the mercy rules, I always said "Don't do it the second way!!" which was much more painful because he would straight-up begin to pick me up by twisting my hands into a mangled position and thrusting up. I thought it was funny, the way I put it "the second way." He is the king of mercy in the entire Southeast region of the USA if you ask me. Nobody else even comes close!
Back to top Go down
hurley1313
Admin
hurley1313

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:30 am

Morrison tried to give me my birthday hits our senior year. I told him it wasn't happening but he persisted all day. He finally caught me in the bathroom when I was changing for track. I told him I am small but I am mean. He got me cornered so I hit him every where I could with my track spikes. He changed his mind and left me alone. Don't think it actually hurt him but blood start dripping off your arms can have a sobering effect.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Admin
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:29 am

I remember the mercy games. I think it was me and Agee that were slamming each other into lockers.
Back to top Go down
El Nino
Class of 1998
El Nino

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:55 pm

hurley1313 wrote:
Gatlinburg trip I think sophomore year. A group of us rented scooters and went wild. I tried to make a turn down a side street and right as I did an old lady stepped into my path. I swearved to miss her and hit the curb which bounced me off of the scooter. I didn't let go of the throttle so the scooter dragged me down the sidewalk. I finally got to my feet in time for the scooter to hit the side of a building. It launched me head first over the scooter and into the brick wall. I was out for a few seconds and when I came to I could hear people around me saying oh my God is that guy ok. I stood up and took the helmet off and realized half of Goodpasture was standing there and they busted out laughing. Scooter rock.

This scene you speak of is the stuff Hollywood movies are made of, seriously. There's simply nothing funnier in this world than picturing Hurley going over the handlebars of that scooter to avoid hitting an old blue hair. Lets also not forget that your helmet was an all white evil kneivil helmet very similar to the one below except yours didn't have the clear face mask. Pair that with Ryan Flatt wiping out on his scooter and the laughs never stop.

Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 Xr-1000_white_bd
Back to top Go down
El Nino
Class of 1998
El Nino

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Allen wrote:

No joke Allen, it doesn't get much more legendary than that. Hey Nick, I thought it was Lee Miller you were having the stareoff with at the time. It was like the championship match or something wasn't it. You and Lee were unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:31 am

El Nino wrote:
Allen wrote:

No joke Allen, it doesn't get much more legendary than that. Hey Nick, I thought it was Lee Miller you were having the stareoff with at the time. It was like the championship match or something wasn't it. You and Lee were unbeatable.

I don't remember - I must be remembering wrong. Lee fared well at the ol' stare contest, so it must have been him instead. But I do remember repetitive stare contests between Dylan and I. They started in eleventh grade in Human Anat. and Phys. when Mrs. Hagan was out of the room. Eric Fontenot and some others watched us do those.

We also did impressions of Mr. Parnell, and I did my method-acting Godfather impression. I can still do it, and since you put El Niņo (you are the freakin' El Niņo, I can only type the tilday "n" in Niņo because I learned to type some Spanish in college), I am one of the world's biggest Chris Farley fans. They showed the Best of Chris Farley show on E! one night and I watched the entire thing. You're gonna live in a van, down by the River! Let me know who you are, so I'll know that when I'm talking to ya. Either PM or on here.
Back to top Go down
jaj.atl
Class of 1998
jaj.atl

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:07 am

Ok...you mentioned Anat...and what I remember most was Eric trying to teach Dylan to burp properly. I must have a swiss cheese memory...how do you guys recall all of this stuff?!
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:37 pm

jaj.atl wrote:
Ok...you mentioned Anat...and what I remember most was Eric trying to teach Dylan to burp properly. I must have a swiss cheese memory...how do you guys recall all of this stuff?!

The only answer I have is that I have a good memory and I cannot account for the reason. I think some people have different strengths and weaknesses and that is one of mine. Most people can remember back to the age of 5, but some can remember back to the age of four or three, because the myelin in a person's brain doesn't form until age three, and it allows memory. People have called me anything from "Rain Man" to "the encyclopedia of knowledge with no common sense." I guess common sense has been my weakness.
Back to top Go down
Nick_Smith
Class of 1998
Nick_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:40 pm

jaj.atl wrote:

Burp contests - that was another high point of that class. It was fun. Hey, Julie, wasn't Dana Dozier in our class? I liked that class and medical careers club. I was not very good at chemistry (I passed general chem I twice, but that's not good enough for med school), so I changed to English instead, which I love and *am* good at (my sis hates to write papers but I'm ok with it).
Back to top Go down
BallCoach
Class of 1997

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Now as everyone on here knows i spent more time in Parnell's office my senior year than in class. On this one particular day ... it was me Bobby Wilson, Steve Powers, James Churchman, and Alan Gay were all in there for not shaving. Parnell was giving a lecture and leaned back in his chair then all of sudden his feet slipped off and and just before he hit his head on the desk his hands slammed on the desk and stopped his head from hitting the desk. we all began to laugh, but Parnell didnt think it was quite so funny .... i think we had dentension for a week (which was take down the chairs in the lunchroom) big punishment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrasing High School Moments   Embarrasing High School Moments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarrasing High School Moments
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goodpasture Christian High :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: